I am happy to announce that c:geo is now also available for BlackBerry BB10. Get it for free at appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28277410. If you are still stuck on BB10.0, you download it from here.
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. In contrast with other similar applications, c:geo doesn’t require web browser nor exports. You can just go geocaching with your phone and without any home preparation or worries. Of course, you can go without paying – it’s free.
- View caches on a Live Map
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
The BlackBerry version brings some (minor) limitations:
- No Google maps/satellite maps
- No additional tools like GCC or the calendar plugin available
c:geo is developed by the c:geo team.
I only maintain only the BlackBerry version!
For help, you can ask me or directly the c:geo team at www.cgeo.org if it is not a BlackBerry specific problem.