c:geo on BlackBerry BB10
I am happy to announce that c:geo is now also available for BlackBerry BB10. Get it for free at appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28277410. If you are still stuck on BB10.0, you download it from here.
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. In contrast with other similar applications, c:geo doesn’t require web browser nor exports. You can just go geocaching with your phone and without any home preparation or worries. Of course, you can go without paying – it’s free.
– View caches on a Live Map
– Search for caches by various criteria
– Log your finds online or offline
– Store cache information on your device
– Create and manage waypoints
– Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
– Import/Export GPX files
– Full support for trackables
– Offline caching functions including offline maps
The BlackBerry version brings some (minor) limitations:
– No Google maps/satellite maps
– No additional tools like GCC or the calendar plugin available
c:geo is developed by the c:geo team.
I only maintain only the BlackBerry version!
For help, you can ask me or directly the c:geo team at www.cgeo.org if it is not a BlackBerry specific problem.
The requested item does not exist or is not available.
I am unable to add c:geo again to teh Blackberry World. See https://www.ruinelli.ch/geocaching-with-the-blackberry-z10 for more details.
As an alternative, try to download the android version from http://www.cgeo.org/
Last time I tested it worked very well.
Thank you for this app it works perfectly on my q10 there has been an update to the cgeo app and i was wondering whether this will be avaialble for the blackberry
Thank you Andrew
I will see if I can backport those new features, but am not sure if all of them will work.
Also it will take a while as I am currently busy with other things.